Week 8 Report


This week: (The report may look very long but this is because of images only)

I start testing the performance of the new UI logger. I tried this by opening the LO and start to make some actions and log the actions and convert it to a UI test.




I will add here these examples of the generating logs that include most of the logger features and the corresponding generated python UI test.

writer 

these logs==>>


 Generates this UI test ==>>

Calc 

these logs==>>

 Generates this UI test ==>>

 And by similarity, we can try math and impress...

==============================================================

==============================================================

Also, I was having a problem
1) while trying to move between the UI Objects with the keyboard I got these old logs :


 I worked on this and convert it to be:

2) Also solve some problems in UNO Commands that appears when you have 2 parameters.

==============================================================

==============================================================


Also This week I work on log more events so I added these events:

Calc

1) Delete some Cells
2) Remove content from some cells
3) Insert Cells
4) Cut Content
5) Copy Content
6) Paste Content
7) Merge Cells
8) Split Cells

Writer

1) Create Table
2) Copy Text
3) Cut Text
4) Paste Text
5) Insert Break Page 

All this Work are made here : https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/75987/

I am very sorry for not to split these ig commit into small commits that are self included but I will do this in the next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Report

Week 1 Report

Week 6 Report